HOBO Conductivity Logger 0-10,000 uS/cm
Datalogger for konduktivitet/salinitet i ferskvann.
kr 17,691.00 eks. mva
This high-accuracy conductivity data logger is a cost-effective way to collect water quality data. The HOBO U24 measures and records both conductivity and temperatures in streams, lakes, and other freshwater sources. This logger is recommended for monitoring aquifers for saltwater intrusion and road and agricultural runoff. This product’s open access to its sensor simplifies cleaning and maintenance. The HOBO U24’s non-contact sensor minimizes measurement errors related to drift. In addition, the logger features software-based drift compensation.
- Non-contact sensor provides long life and less measurement drift
- Provides easy access to sensor for cleaning and shedding air bubbles
- HOBOware Pro software enables start/end-point calibration to compensate for any fouling and provides easy conversion to specific conductance and salinity
- USB optical interface provides high-speed, reliable data offload in wet environments
- Compatible with the HOBO Waterproof Shuttle for easy and reliable data retrieval and transport
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in outdoor and underwater environments.
What measurements does this data logger support?
The U24-001 data logger supports the following measurements: Conductivity/Salinity and Temperature
Memory: 18,500 temperature and conductivity measurements when using one conductivity range; 11,500 sets of measurements when using both conductivity ranges (64 KB total memory)
Sample rate: 1 second to 18 hrs, fixed or multiple-rate sampling with up to 8 user-defined sampling intervals
Battery life: 3 years (@ 1 min logging)
Maximum depth: 70 m (225′)
Operating range: -2 to 36°C (28° to 97°F) – non freezing
Weight: 193 gm (6.82 ounces), buoyancy in freshwater: -59.8 gm (-2.11 ounces)
Size: 3.18 cm diameter x 16.5 cm, with 6.3 mm mounting hole (1.25″ diameter x 6.5″, ¼» hole)
Calibrated range: Conductivity: Low Range: 0 to 1,000 µS/cm; Full Range: 0 to 10,000 µS/cm – Temperature: 5 to 35C (41 to 95F)
Accuracy: Conductivity: 3% of reading, or 5 µS/cm, whichever is greater / Temperature: 0.1C (0.2F)
Resolution: Conductivity: 1 uS/cm – Temperature: 0.01°C (0.02°F)
Response time: 1 second to 90% of change
Environmental Rating: IP68