PQ-640: MicroCache and Quantum Light Pollution Sensor
MicroCache and Quantum Light Pollution Sensor, 30cm. Cable
kr 7,980.00 eks. mva
This promotional package includes a SQ-640-SS Quantum Light Pollution sensor with a 30 cm cable, a microCache Bluetooth micro-logger, an AA-090 protective Neoprene Case, an extra 2545 microCache battery, and an AM-020 Apogee PVC Sensor Platform. When paired, these two devices are a powerful tool for monitoring photon flux density (PFD) with research-grade accuracy for optimal specimen growth. Apogee’s new SQ-640 sensor is designed to detect photons from 340-1040 nm that are below the sensitivity level of a typical quantum sensor. Detecting stray photons that disrupt dark periods can be important in researching and preventing morphogenic effects such as hermaphrodism, stem elongation, and poor flowering in certain sensitive plants. These photons can even come from unexpected sources like street lights, signs, and IR security cameras.
The new AT-100 microCache (µCache) micro-logger is a rugged, standalone, battery-powered device that can collect over 400,000 data points and connects your sensor to your iOS or Android device via Bluetooth using our free ApogeeConnect app. The app allows you to make real-time measurements, set custom datalogging intervals, monitor and graph daily lights integrals, assure photoperiods, download datasets, and more.
View Real-time Data
Transmits real-time data to iOS and Android devices using the Apogee Connect app.
Stores over 400,000 entries, (9 months of 1-minute data) with programmable sampling and logging intervals.
IP67 rated for harsh environments.
High Resolution Readings
Processor features a 24 bit analog-to-digital converter.
Warranty and Support
The µCache is backed by a 4 year warranty and outstanding customer support.
- Communication Protocol: Bluetooth® Low Energy (Bluetooth 4.0+)
- Bluetooth Range:~45 m (line-of-sight)
- Data Logging Capability:
- Averaging Interval: 1-60 minutes; Sampling Interval: ≥ 1 second
- Data Log Capacity: Over 400,000 Entries (~9 months at a 1-minute logging interval)
- Time Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month at 0° C ~ 70° C
- Battery Type: 2/3 AA 3.6 Volt Lithium Battery
- Battery Life: ~1 year w/ 10-second sampling interval and an average of 5 minutes daily connected time; ~2 years w/ 60-second sampling interval and an average of 5 minutes daily connected time
- Operating Environment: -40 to 85 C
- Dimensions: 66 mm length, 50 mm width, 18 mm height
- Weight: 52 g
- IP Rating: IP67
- Connector Type: M8
- Bluetooth Module: BMD-340 Contains FCC ID: 2AA9B10 IC: 12208A-10
- ADC Resolution: 24 bits
- Warranty: 4 years against defects in materials and workmanship