PQ-620: MicroCache and Extended Range PFD sensor
MicroCache and Extended Range PFD sensor, 30cm. Cable
kr 7,980.00 eks. mva
This promotional package includes a SQ-620-SS Extended Range PFD sensor with a 30 cm cable, a microCache Bluetooth micro-logger, an water resistant AA-090 protective Neoprene Case, an extra 2545 microCache battery, and an AM-020 Apogee PVC Sensor Platform. When paired, these two devices are a powerful tool for monitoring photon flux density (PFD) with research-grade accuracy for optimal specimen growth. The new SQ-620 sensor is for measuring the newest generation of LED grow lights with wavelengths outside the traditional 400-700 nm PAR range. Research has shown the value of adding UV and far-red LEDs to achieve various disease control and photomorphogenic effects. The extended range filter of the SQ-620 allows it to measure photons from UV and Far-red. The 1040 nm top cutoff also means the sensor will measure the thermal output of HPS fixtures and other broad-spectrum lights above the range that influences plants; therefore, the sensor is intended only for use in LED environments.
The new AT-100 microCache (µCache) micro-logger is a rugged, standalone, battery-powered device that can collect over 400,000 data points and connects your sensor to your iOS or Android device via Bluetooth using our free ApogeeConnect app. The app allows you to make real-time measurements, set custom datalogging intervals, monitor and graph daily lights integrals, assure photoperiods, download datasets, and more.
View Real-time Data
Transmits real-time data to iOS and Android devices using the Apogee Connect app.
Stores over 400,000 entries, (9 months of 1-minute data) with programmable sampling and logging intervals.
IP67 rated for harsh environments.
High Resolution Readings
Processor features a 24 bit analog-to-digital converter.
Warranty and Support
The µCache is backed by a 4 year warranty and outstanding customer support.
- Communication Protocol: Bluetooth® Low Energy (Bluetooth 4.0+)
- Bluetooth Range:~45 m (line-of-sight)
- Data Logging Capability:
- Averaging Interval: 1-60 minutes; Sampling Interval: ≥ 1 second
- Data Log Capacity: Over 400,000 Entries (~9 months at a 1-minute logging interval)
- Time Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month at 0° C ~ 70° C
- Battery Type: 2/3 AA 3.6 Volt Lithium Battery
- Battery Life: ~1 year w/ 10-second sampling interval and an average of 5 minutes daily connected time; ~2 years w/ 60-second sampling interval and an average of 5 minutes daily connected time
- Operating Environment: -40 to 85 C
- Dimensions: 66 mm length, 50 mm width, 18 mm height
- Weight: 52 g
- IP Rating: IP67
- Connector Type: M8
- Bluetooth Module: BMD-340 Contains FCC ID: 2AA9B10 IC: 12208A-10
- ADC Resolution: 24 bits
- Warranty: 4 years against defects in materials and workmanship