The highly accurate CIRAS-4 Portable Photosynthesis System is a lightning-fast portable powerhouse that will elevate your research experience. Its advanced software is exceptionally intuitive and customizable. You can manage environmental controls — as well as how you view your data — all from the touchscreen. Its so easy to use, you can begin taking measurements right out of the box.
|An exceptional user experience
- Truly portable! Lightweight console
(4.8 kg with 2 battery packs or 5.2 kg with
3 battery packs) and leaf cuvette (0.7 kg)
- Large, full color touch display. Advanced
touch navigation for all system operations.
- Adjustable display brightness. Easily controlled
backlight system with superbright LEDs for
sunlight readability in any conditions.
- Fully automatic, independent and
programmable control of CO2, H2O,
temperature and light.
- 32 GB of memory.
- Quick & easy file transfer.
- All accessories are plug and play!
- Versatility at it's best. Multiple lightweight, field-ready accessories are available for use with the CIRAS-4 for several applications.
- True differential gas analyzer featuring four independent, non-dispersive infrared gas analyzers for both CO2 and H2O.
- Small system volume optimized for the fastest, most accurate measurement of photosynthesis available.
Packed with power
- Up to 16 hours of continuous operation. Two high-capacity Li-ion battery packs and an optional, easily interchangeable third Li-ion battery pack makes for uninterrupted, long operation time. All three battery packs can charge simultaneously from the CIRAS-4 power supply adapter/charger.
- View individual battery pack status from the exterior of the console as well as on the display screen.
Video showing the new CIRAS-4 Leaf Cuvette: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PedGrHEeRk