015m Direct Read Cable
kr 1,700.00 eks. mva
This direct read cable provides the connection between the MX2001 logger’s top-end unit and water level sensor. Cables can be ordered in lengths from 0.2 to 500m for deployment in a wide range of wells. Please see specifications for pricing on the cables.
Important: The logger and sensor add 0.39 meters to the length of the cable. Cable length can vary up to 3% from the length ordered. The 5, 10, 15, 30 and 60 meter cable lengths are standard. For all cable lengths, please call for availability. For conversion tables from meters to feet and lengths of cables with the logger and sensor, please refer to our direct read cable table.
- Kevlar reinforced cable suspends sensor, and provides sensor communication and power
- Two o-rings in each connector ensure a long-term waterproof seal
- Cables are easy to attach or change
- Integrated strain relief provides support for long cables
In what environment does this cable operate?
This cable operates in outdoor and underwater environments.
- The logger and sensor add 0.39 meters to the length of the cable.
- Cable length can vary up to 3% from the length ordered.
Can also be ordered in custom lengthts. Contact us directly. Price: $70.00 + $4.00/m